If you can work in a challenging, creative, fun and rewarding environment, then RSA is the place for you.
Robert Sharp & Associates prides itself on its people and is always looking for new talent.
We are committed to customer service, our dedication to our clients and most of all our quality work that pushes the envelope in terms of excellence and value.
Employees are offered the chance to join training courses and attend seminars to further grow their careers and enhance their skills. A friendly atmosphere ensures that employees benefit from further internal support and a chance to learn and experience new things.
The RSA workforce is a dynamic and talented team of marketing and advertising professionals at the largest agency in western South Dakota. We draw on many years of experience in the industry to create cutting-edge work for a multitude of accounts, large and small; both locally and nationally.
Situated in the mild temperatures of the beautiful Black Hills, Rapid City is a great place to live and work!
We offer a comprehensive employee benefit program which includes:
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401k
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Paid personal leave
- Medical and dental benefits
- Flexible working schedules
Join us today!
Send us your Resumé using the form below.
Full Time SEO/SEM Director
We are a dynamic, growing, established web design, development, and marketing agency in Rapid City, SD. We are currently looking for a Director for our Search Engine Optimization and Marketing Department. Primary skills should include SEO, SEM, Social Media, PPC, and email marketing. Additional digital marketing experience is a plus.
For this position, we are seeking an individual who also possesses managerial experience and the applicant needs to be able to work in a fast-paced environment, demonstrating positive leadership skills. The SEO/SEM Director will be in direct contact with clients and will be expected to communicate effectively with project managers and support team.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Set-up and management of Adwords campaigns (including Google and Facebook)
- Strategy development based on SEO best practices and new trends
- Project scheduling and task assignment
- Research and implementation of new techniques for online marketing
- Data analysis and reporting
- Ability to work independently under tight schedules
- Minimum 2-3 years of related experience in digital marketing field, particularly PPC advertising
- Managerial experience preferred
- Experience working in a fast-paced, agency-type environment is a PLUS
Use the resumé form to send us your info.