If you can work in a challenging, creative, fun and rewarding environment, then RSA is the place for you.
Robert Sharp & Associates prides itself on its people and is always looking for new talent.
We are committed to customer service, our dedication to our clients and most of all our quality work that pushes the envelope in terms of excellence and value.
Employees are offered the chance to join training courses and attend seminars to further grow their careers and enhance their skills. A friendly atmosphere ensures that employees benefit from further internal support and a chance to learn and experience new things.
The RSA workforce is a dynamic and talented team of marketing and advertising professionals at the largest agency in western South Dakota. We draw on many years of experience in the industry to create cutting-edge work for a multitude of accounts, large and small; both locally and nationally.
Situated in the mild temperatures of the beautiful Black Hills, Rapid City is a great place to live and work!
We offer a comprehensive employee benefit program which includes:
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401k
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Paid personal leave
- Medical and dental benefits
- Flexible working schedules
Join us today!
Send us your Resumé using the form below.
New Business Development Associate
Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, and maintaining business relationships.
New Business Development Associate Job Duties:
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills and Qualifications:
Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, College Degree Preferred.
Send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Marketing/Social Media Strategist
We are a dynamic, growing, established web design, development, and marketing agency in Rapid City, SD. We are currently looking for a Strategist for our Search Engine Optimization and Marketing Department. Primary skills should include SEO, SEM, Social Media, PPC, and email marketing.
For this position, we are seeking an individual who needs to be able to work in a fast-paced environment, demonstrating excellent customer service skills. The Strategist will be in direct contact with clients and will be expected to communicate effectively with project managers and support team.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Strategy development based on SEO best practices and new trends
- Research and implementation of new techniques for online marketing
- Data analysis and reporting
- Content and blog writing
- Ability to work independently under tight schedules
Use the resumé form to send us your info.