If you can work in a challenging, creative, fun and rewarding environment, then RSA is the place for you.
Robert Sharp & Associates prides itself on its people and is always looking for new talent.
We are committed to customer service, our dedication to our clients and most of all our quality work that pushes the envelope in terms of excellence and value.
Employees are offered the chance to join training courses and attend seminars to further grow their careers and enhance their skills. A friendly atmosphere ensures that employees benefit from further internal support and a chance to learn and experience new things.
The RSA workforce is a dynamic and talented team of marketing and advertising professionals at the largest agency in western South Dakota. We draw on many years of experience in the industry to create cutting-edge work for a multitude of accounts, large and small; both locally and nationally.
Situated in the mild temperatures of the beautiful Black Hills, Rapid City is a great place to live and work!
We offer a comprehensive employee benefit program which includes:
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401k
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Paid personal leave
- Medical and dental benefits
- Flexible working schedules
Join us today!
Send us your Resumé using the form below.
New Business Development Associate
Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, and maintaining business relationships.
New Business Development Associate Job Duties:
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills and Qualifications:
Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, College Degree Preferred.
Send resume and cover letter to:
Digital Marketing Strategist:
Robert Sharp and Associates (RSA) provides digital marketing solutions for clients across the country. Each client has a unique set of goals and needs. Our philosophy is that a “one-size-fits-all” approach doesn’t work for people, so why should it work for a business? To help our clients keep the edge up on their competitors, we provide a wide variety of solutions and services. You need to be comfortable providing solutions to new and existing clients, creating engaging content, understanding and managing social media accounts, and ready to be part of a team.
As a Digital Marketing Strategist, a typical day at RSA might include:
- Diving into the analytics of a client’s website and working with the team to improve traffic.
- Writing engaging blog or website content for a client.
- Reaching out to potential clients and offering his/her business digital marketing solutions.
- Placing digital ads on social media or through an online ad network.
- Improving keywords for an existing client.
- Brainstorming with your teammates about new ideas for improving our team and expanding our services.
This job might be for you if:
You like solving problems. You’re curious and proactive. Where a traditional strategist might like to sit and ponder, you crave an action plan. You get a kick out of playing cyber-sleuth. This isn’t hacking, it’s being so fluent in how the internet works and so creative in your approach that you can find things online that others can’t.
You communicate clearly. You write well and love doing it. You speak eloquently and aren’t afraid of doing so in front of your peers, clients you’ve known for years, or clients you’ve just met.
You like helping people. You love seeing the satisfaction on a customer’s face when the results of your hard work come to fruition. You love reaching out to prospective new clients and discussing their current challenges and how our solutions might benefit them.
You are motivated and driven. You volunteer to tackle new challenges without being asked. You love to learn new things that help make you better and more efficient at your job.
To be considered for this positon, you need to have experience writing content and selling services. You should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate excellent customer service. We can teach the right person analytics, paid advertising, email marketing, and more. A degree in Marketing, Business, English, or Journalism is recommended, but not required.
Use the resumé form to send us your info.
As the Web Developer your job will consist of designing and developing front-end code for various company customer websites. As the Web Developer you will be team member involved in the development, deployment, and maintenance of websites by using the latest technologies. This job will be in a dynamic environment working with very talented coworkers.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Coordinate with team members to help build new websites.
- Perform site maintenance and updates.
Use the resumé form to send us your info.